1. You can add a new placement day from your ‘Placements’ module.
2. Find the placement that you would like to add a placement day against.
3. In the tab ‘Confirm Attendance and Complete Journal’, click on ‘Add/Edit’. This will take you to the ‘My Placement Journal’ page.
4. In the top right of the page, click on the button ‘Add a new date’. This will bring up a pop-up box.
5. Here you must select the new date you want to add and specify the start and end time for the placement day.
6. Once selected, click the save icon on the top right of the pop-up.
7. The new placement day has now been added.