1. To view a specific student's assessment results, click into the 'Students' module.
2. In the search bar 'Search for a student' located in the top right-hand corner of the page, type in the first few letters of the student's name and select the correct student from the drop-down menu.
3. This will take you to the student record. This record gives you an overview of everything the student has ever recorded on Navigate, including:
- their assessment results
- their targets
- the placements they have participated
- their placement journal entries
- the activities they have recorded on their timeline.
4. Under 'Student details' you will see a list of all of their completed skills assessments.
5. Click on 'View Results'. This will bring up their assessment results.
6. The assessment results are split into 3 key themes:
The first theme is My Well-being. These skills reflect the student's emotional, physical, and financial health.
- Being Independent
- Financial Skills
- Managing Stress
- Physical Health
4. The second theme is My Relationships. These are skills needed for students to be able to successfully form productive relationships and work well in a team.
- Building Relationships
- Community and Social Action
- Online Relationships
5. The third theme is My Future. These are skills students need to move out into the workplace and be successful in their careers.
- Career Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service
- Digital Skills
7. The results are displayed as red, amber, or green.
- Red: Opportunity to improve
- Amber: Good level
- Green: On target
8. These results will help you to identify the student's weaker skills so that you can set meaningful targets for him/her.
If you require further support please click 'New Support Ticket' to get in touch with us.