1. Click into the 'Students' module.
2. Click on 'See All'. This will take you to the student module grid view.
3. Use the filters in the top grid to select the correct group of students. Once selected, the students will display in the grid below.
4. Click the tick-box in the top left-hand corner of the grid. This will highlight all the students in the grid and allow you to change their placement status. If you do not want to change the placement status of any of the highlighted students, simply deselect them.
5. Click on 'Actions' and select 'Request Placement' from the drop-down menu.
6. A pop-up box will appear. Choose a target date for when you would like the students to have had a placement assigned to them.
7. Press 'Update' to save.